Life Coaching for Teenagers
Being a teenager is tough! Parents contact Jamie because their children are feeling sad, struggling in school, having friendships challenges, struggling with social media, or just having a hard time.
Teenagers enjoy coaching because it feels more like mentoring than counseling. Coaching helps teens get to know who they are and what matters most to them. Teenagers choose what areas of their life they would like to see improve, and because they have a voice in how the coaching sessions go, they become highly motivated. Whether teens receive coaching in-person, or online, they work with Jamie to develop a unique plan that will help them improve in areas they are struggling. Clients are excited by the fact that they get to see immediate results if they commit to their coaching plan. Coaching is a rewarding experience for teens and parents; it offers teens greater self-confidence and it offers parents peace of mind knowing their child is reaching his or her full potential.
Watch this video to learn why coaching works for teenagers!
Benefits of life coaching include:
- Increased confidence, self-awareness, & self-esteem
- Stronger sense of self-worth
- Improved ability to recognize right and wrong
- Stronger decision making skills
- Ability to set and achieve goals
- Desire to “dream big”
- Ability to spot signs of an unhealthy relationship early, respecting themselves enough to move on from an unhealthy relationship, and recovering from breakups.
- Improved grades, work ethic, & family relationships
- Advanced communication skills
- College readiness
- Happier teens
- Healthier friendships
- And more!
Meet Ellen, and hear how working with me has helped
Having a coach means you have someone you can talk about anything with, and there is zero judgment.
Coaching in The Press
Check out this article in the Huff Post about how coaching is gaining popularity with teens!
Free Parent Coaching Session!
Get the life you want.